Sunday 23 February 2014

Half Term Haul!

This half term wasn't the greatest because tomorrow I have mock week which meant I spent a lot of herm term revising! Although I did manage to half a shopping break or two and heres the random stuff I bought:

The kaftan style top that you can see above ( click link for a clearer picture: http://www.forever21.com/UK/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=top_blouses&ProductID=2000071014&VariantID= ) and the teal daisy necklace below were both from forever 21. I was given a voucher for so i decided to spend on this because I thought they would be nice things to wear fro spring seeing as winter is almost over (at last!!!).


I have wanted a pair of mom jeans now for too long and I got a topshop voucher for christmas so I saw that as a good excuse to buy a pair. I got a light blue pair because I thought they would be nice to wear with a crop top and some chunky sandals or flip flops. But they are also great for winter with a pair of converse or doc martens.(I wore them yesterday with a cropped mint green jumper, the necklace above and my mint green converse!)


I have also wanted a pair of t bar/ geek shoes to wear for school for a long time too. I tried on a pair in topshop that were practically identical to the ones below and they just didn't fit right. So when I saw these in a little shoe shop boutique place I had to get them. They were a fraction of the price of the topshop ones and fitted a lot better so it was a pretty good deal!


Ive wanted this tin for ages but never bought it, but yesterday I decided to cobble together my loose change and buy it. I thought is would be a great accessory for my room to store well.. sentimental crap! It was from the store joy which to really nice cloths as well as novelty items like this.

Thank you for reading this if anyone is. bye :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment